FORCE, PIMA’s revolutionary professional hybrid alarm system, sets new standards in the security field. Equipped with a unique combination of tools and features, FORCE is designed to make installation incredibly easy for the installers: Power Diagnostics provides a real-time display of panel and peripherals current consumption, as well as voltage levels. Systems can be safely configured remotely via secure IP while end-users enjoy the extremely fast pairing to the PIMAlink 2.0 Cloud and smartphone app for remote controlling their system. State-of-the art equipment includes a large, 7-line LCD screen with on-board help screens for intuitive and rapid installation.
To enable top-level security, FORCE features AES, 128 bits encryption for all IP communication. Security is further enhanced by assigning separate access codes to installers and CMS, enabling seamless system connection to the CMS at any point regardless of the installer code. Additional security features include advanced options such as the ability to limit user authorizations to perform only specific operations, granting remote technician access based on approval of the system’s user, and time-limited zone bypassing.
FORCE’s flexibility makes it the ideal system for residential and commercial facilities of all sizes: with eight security zones on board, and scalability to 144 zones. Furthermore, the system offers 16 true partitions permitting multi-store installation with one system, thus making it a cost-effective solution for small and medium businesses.
- On-board Ethernet port
- 8 security zones expandable to 144 zones
- Up to 16 keypads
- 32 contacts (self-monitoring) – SMS notifications
- Push notification to PIMALink 2.0 application
- Up to 144 users
- Report to 2 CMS
- Multipath CMS communication options including Ethernet, WiFi, PSTN, cellular, local and long-range radio
- 16 true partitions
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Smooth pairing (and unpairing) of smartphone to the control panel
- Integration with a wide range of wireless peripherals
- Easy system arming/disarming using keypads, keyfob, smartphone app
- Robust lightening protection
- Various EOL options (programmable resistors, one or two resistors)
- EOL protected sirens
- Sophisticated false alarms prevention mechanism such as knocking zone, crossing zone, etc.
- Remote Upload/download via FORCE Manager