The Hunter-Pro Series offers a top-of-the line hardwired/hybrid security alarm system for medium to large residential and commercial facilities. Hunter-Pro enables seamless operation, reducing the number of false alarms and minimizing ongoing maintenance costs.
Using PIMA’s Installation Wizard, installers benefit from easy system setup with intuitive, menu-driven system programming. For added convenience, users can arm/disarm Hunter-Pro remotely with PIMA’s smartphone app.
Offering a choice of multiple communication channels, including GSM/GPRS, SMS, TCP/IP, PSTN and long-range radio, Hunter-Pro can be integrated into virtually any existing infrastructure. The highly-versatile intruder alarm system can be expanded with wireless sensors to a total of 144 security zones.
- One-screen, 12 parameter programming bar for rapid setup and installation
- Multiple communication channels: GSM, GPRS, TCP/IP, SMS, and long-range radio
- Fast menu-driven programming
- Digital PSTN dialer on board
- Optional network TCP/IP and GSM/GPRS modules
- GSM/GPRS: Voice & data used as priority or as back-up
- Detailed SMS alarm notification over PSTN or GSM
- 7 to 63 output switches (fully programmable)
- Online connection to monitoring station via secured and monitored TCP/IP channel
- Prevention of duplicate user code
- Continuous battery and phone line testing
- CMS report on inactive panel (for senior citizens)
- Up to 16 partitions or 8 sub-systems
- Full and partial arming (home) modes
- Easy arming/disarming of system using keypads, key fob, proximity card (RFiD) or smartphone app