The Hunter-Pro Series offers a top-of-the line hardwired/hybrid security alarm system for medium to large residential and commercial facilities. Hunter-Pro enables seamless operation, reducing the number of false alarms and minimizing ongoing maintenance costs.
Using PIMA’s Installation Wizard, installers benefit from easy system setup with intuitive, menu-driven system programming.
For additional convenience, users can arm/disarm Hunter-Pro remotely with PIMA’s smartphone app, PIMAlink 2.0.
Offering a choice of multiple communication channels, including GSM/GPRS, SMS, TCP/IP, PSTN and long-range radio, Hunter-Pro can be integrated into virtually any existing infrastructure. The highly-versatile intruder alarm system can be expanded with wireless sensors to a total of 144 security zones.
- One-screen, 12 parameter programming bar for rapid setup and installation
- Multiple communication channels: GSM, GPRS, TCP/IP, SMS, and long-range radio
- Fast menu-driven programming
- Digital PSTN dialer on board
- Optional network TCP/IP and GSM/GPRS modules
- GSM/GPRS: Voice & data used as priority or as back-up
- Detailed SMS alarm notification over PSTN or GSM
- 7 to 63 output switches (fully programmable)
- Online connection to monitoring station via secured and monitored TCP/IP channel
- Prevention of duplicate user code
- Continuous battery and phone line testing
- CMS report on inactive panel (for senior citizens)
- Up to 16 partitions or 8 sub-systems
- Full and partial arming (home) modes
- Easy arming/disarming of system using keypads, key fob, proximity card (RFiD) or smartphone app
*Note: Owners of Hunter-Pro system (version 6.63 or earlier), when upgrading to version 7.00 in order to be able to remotely control the system via PIMAlink 2.0 app, please be advised that the new version supports push notification via the app only (text messages are not supported).