PATROL USL, is designed for professional protection – walls, doors and all types of glasses in banks, museums, jewelry stores, branded shopping malls, exhibition and business centers, luxury residences, hotels and private houses, where requires a very high level of security.
PATROL USL combines sonic and ultrasonic progressive technology.
PATROL USL seamlessly determines intrusion through walls, doors and all types of glass within protected area, in response to their destruction.
PATROL USL provides reliable protection in protected zones, where other shock and acoustic glass break detectors are not reliable.
PATROL USL operates in low and high environment temperatures.
PATROL USL with dual technology provides stable detection and excludes false alarms.
- INNOVATIVE METHOD DETECTION OF ACOUSTIC SIGNALS
- COMPLETE PROTECTION OF ALL TYPES OF WALLS, DOORS AND GLASS
- DIGITAL SPECTRAL ANALYSIS OF SOUND AND ULTRASONIC FREQUENCIES
- HIGHLY SELECTIVE SENSITIVITY OF LOW FREQUENCY SOUND CHANNEL
- TWO OPERATING MODES
- SEPARATE ADJUSTMENT FOR BOTH ULTRASONIC AND LOW-FREQUENCY SOUND CHANNEL SENSITIVITY
- HIGH RFI/EMI PROTECTION
- AUTOMATIC GAIN CONTROL – ADAPTATION TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGES
|Current consumption in standby mode
|Current consumption in alarm mode
|Ultrasonic channel operating frequency
|Maximum protected volume
||NC; 60V; 120mA; 16Ω
|Operating temperature range
||–30º C to +70º C
|Storage temperature range
||–50º C to +85º C
||30V/m at a frequency range 10MHz – 2GHz
||105mm x 50mm x 22mm