The TD-600 is an event encoder that enables the connection of any control panel to Central Monitoring Stations (CMS) via a TRV/TRU-100 long-range radio transmitter.
TD-600 features 6 zone inputs and includes power supply and connection to a backup battery as well as a tamper switch.
The Radio Communicator is also available as card only (SAT -6).
- Easy programming via any PIMA LCD keypad or PC/laptop (using COMAX)
- Loop cut & short supervision
- Optional connection of additional inputs such as:
- Supports two individual ID accounts
- Remote interrogation for radio and telephone channels
- Power, battery and phone line fault reporting
- Integrated landline dialer
- Capable of dialing to two CMS
- Supports UHF & VHF bands
- Supports multiple radio formats
- Programmable transmission features
- Capable of reporting in two different radio frequencies
** The transmitter is not included in the unit and should be ordered separately.