PIMA’s Quality Policy
PIMA recognizes excellence and uncompromising quality as a critical condition for the company’s success. Our goal is to develop and manufacture leading alarm systems, in terms of their quality and reliability. This is in order to provide the company’s customers with the maximum value for their money.
The awareness and commitment to quality and regulatory requirements rests with each PIMA employee. The Company’s management and employees will act to constantly improve the Company’s quality management system and will see this as an important value and objective for the promotion of PIMA and its employees.
PIMA is committed to increase customer satisfaction by providing quality products and services that meet national and international standards and requirements that meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
PIMA adopts ISO 9001 (2015) and the laws, orders and regulations applicable to the products as a basis for improving the quality of its products and services.
Quality Management System
PIMA’s quality policy is implemented by a quality management system whose principles are:
• Maintain, document and implement the quality management system in compliance with ISO 9001 (2015)
• Work according to documented procedures
• Involve the relevant managers and employees that operate and maintain the quality system in all processes and stages that affect the quality of the products and services
• Act according to defined quality goals while maintaining internal supervision and auditing mechanisms for the efficient and effective functioning of the system, which simultaneously include corrective and preventive action
• Review the quality system procedures and their implementation periodically, while constantly preserving their improvement
ISO 9001 Certificate