DGS143/187 is a wireless gas detector. It is designed to detect Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) mainly used as fuel in heating appliances and cooking equipment, and wirelessly transmit an alert to the control panel.
The detector monitors the presence of the above gases once every 160 seconds. Once the concentration of the gases reaches the detection threshold, it will trigger an alarm, by sounding beeps every one second, along with flashing with the red LED.
Powered by 220VAC transformer, the detector is connected using a micro USB cable (included).
- Tamper switch opening detection
- Low battery detection
- Periodic supervision reports
- Designed for indoor installation
DGS143: 433.92 MHz
DGS187: 868.95 MHz
- Sensitivity: meets both UL1484 & EN50194 before 25% of the LEL
- Alarm Audibility: 85dB @ 3m
Main: 100~240 VAC to 5VDC USB adapter
Backup battery (to alert on power loss only): 3V CR123A, Lithium
Standby Current: 10mA
- Operating Temperature: -10° C to +50° C
- Relative Humidity: 10%-90%
- Size: 11.9cm x 8cm x 4.4cm
- End Of Life: 5 years
- Standards: CE