The TRV-100 (VHF) & TRU-100 (UHF) Long-Range Radio Transmitters relay transmissions over radio, and can also serve as backup or a parallel channel to PSTN communication.
The transmitters can use 2 frequencies in the same range: UHF Low/High or VHF Low/Medium/High. The second frequency can be chosen per event type, for example, to transmit test events.
The TRV-100 & TRU-100 are programmed with PIMA’s COMAX PC application.
- Panel integrated digital synthesized VHF/UHF transmitters
- Two working frequencies; High priority events can be assigned to a less used frequency
- Fast event transmission time (NPAF mode): 1-1.5 seconds
- Saves valuable airtime
- Prevents frequency blocking
- Prevents loss of information
- Complete radio (RF) interference immunity from panel, preventing false alarms caused by transmitter operation