The WFM500 is an Ethernet to WiFi adapter, which enables connecting the FORCE Series intruder alarm systems to a wifi network providing users with a quick and cost-effective connection to the PIMAlink 3.0 app.
By adding the WFM500 module, end-users can easily access their alarm system remotely and perform various operations.
- Network standard
o Wireless: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g. IEEE 802.11b
o Wired: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Wireless transmission rate:
o 11n: up to 150Mbps
o 11g: up to 54Mbps
o 11b: up to 11Mbps
- Tracks number: 1-14
- Frequency range: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Emission power: 12-15 DBM
- CE compliance
- Dimensions: 8.5 X 8.5 X 2.5 cm
- Weight: 160g
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55° C