PIMA’s Smartphone apps allow you to remotely control your intruder alarm system and perform various operations.
iPIMA Application for Hunter-Pro and Captain 8 Users
Perform the following actions via the smartphone apps:
• Access your Hunter-Pro or Captain 8 alarm system from anywhere
• Arm or disarm the system (Full or partial)
• Review zone status
• Read event log
• Turn on and off home appliances
• Control partitions
• Bypass zones **PIMA smartphone apps require installation of IP module (net4pro) or GSM-200 cellular transmitter (optional). A global static IP is required for both options.
** In order to enjoy the app’s new features, the user must upgrade the control panel to 6.53 and up for Hunter-Pro Series users or 8.53 and up for Captain 8 users.
Please note, the new app version will still support control panels with older firmware versions, however, without the new zone bypass and partition options.
Say you left home and forgot to arm your system. No need to rush back as you can simply arm the system via the application. Additionally, you can look in and receive images upon request, turn on/off home appliances and more.
PIMA Wireless app allows you to:
• Remotely request images
• Remotely arm/disarm (Home/Away/Partial)
• Stop siren
• Check system status
• Turn on/off home appliances via PGM output