The UTX143/187 is a battery-powered wireless universal transmitter, designed to transmit events from normally closed contact devices, such as hardwired door contacts and PIR detectors, to the control panel. The devices connect to the UTX’s terminal block and report to the control panel as a separate zone.
The UTX143/187 alerts on low battery state, and has a tamper switch that detects when its enclosure is opened or removed from the wall.
The UTX143/187 transmits supervision events, and has a LED that indicates on alarm, tamper, and low battery events.
- Wall and cover tamper switch
- Battery powered with low battery reporting
- Sends supervision signal every 15 minutes to the control panel
- Designed for indoor installation
UTX143: 433.92 MHz
UTX187: 868.95 MHz
- Range: 500m in open space
- Battery life expectancy: Up to 3 Years (Normal Usage)
- Battery: 2X 1.5V, AAA, Alkaline
- Dimensions: 8.5 X 3.5 X 1.4 cm
- Weight: 50gr
- Operating temperature: -10 to +50 °C
- Humidity (max.): 93% R.H., non-condensing