ZEL508 is a local expander that allows adding 8 hardwired zones to the Force Security System’s 8 onboard zones.
It is connected to the Force control panel via the ForceBus interface, and assembled inside the control panel’s enclosure.
- 8 zone inputs
- Interfacing with the BUS
- Card and communication status LEDs
- Detection options:
No EOL resistors: Open (Short) and Open (open circuit).
One EOL resistor protection: Close (resistance), Open (open circuit) and short fault (short circuit)
Two EOL resistors: Close (resistance), Open (open circuit), short fault (short circuit), and Cut fault (open circuit).
- Programmable EOL resistors
- Optional EOL loop supervision
- Sensitivity setting
- Baud rate: 19,200bps
- Voltage levels: 0,+12V
- Differential, Half Duplex
- Terminal block for zone connections
- Operating Voltage Range: 9-14VDC
- Current Consumption: @13.8V – 40±10 mA
- Molex connector for panel
- Operating temperature range: -10° C to +55° C